Alcohol Is fun

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
blazed said:
My friend after one to many wine gums. He kept farting when they were moving him hehehehhelololololheheheeeeeee

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
03img0893owj

So is cannabis use but it rarely ends up like that. :blush:

Sorry to hear about your friend though. Seriously, I'd rather people sat at home, smoke a few joints, chat to friends and have a go on the xbox than go out and do that.

lukesdad

Happiness Stan said:
So, you twats who throw themselves down forest paths on mtbs at breakneck speeds, when you come off and snap your clavicle I hope you don't call for an ambo as your injury is self-inflicted?
Not a fan of off road then. :blush:

zimzum42

Legendary Member
I've never drunk myself into that state, but who is to say it may not happen one day. It won't be planned, but one day I might get spiked, or drink the wrong combination of drinks, or just plain drink too much.

I would hope that my friends would look after me and sort me out, but if not I guess I would rely on the ambulance staff.

But it's nice to know there are a bunch of holier-than-thou pricks, as usual, who would rather I choke on my own vomit than see some of their precious tax money get spent on helping me out...

Maybe it's a waste of tax money attending to an old cyclist who has had a heart attack out on the bike, I mean it's his own fault isn't it, he shouldn't have been exerting himself...

Must say in all the time I drank I never ended up in that state which must be some sort of miracle.

zimzum42 said:
But it's nice to know there are a bunch of holier-than-thou pricks, as usual, who would rather I choke on my own vomit than see some of their precious tax money get spent on helping me out...

I do enjoy being a holier-than-though-prick.TIA

zimzum42

Legendary Member
hackbike 666 said:
Must say in all the time I drank I never ended up in that state which must be some sort of miracle.
Neither have I, but who is to say that one day, for whatever reason, it may well happen.

So you are happy for us to leave you to choke on your own vomit if for some reason it happens to you one day?

zimzum42 said:
Neither have I, but who is to say that one day, for whatever reason, it may well happen.

So you are happy for us to leave you to choke on your own vomit if for some reason it happens to you one day?

Nothing to do with it happening to me...If I die from drinking too much then that's my fault and my lookout.

I don't think it would make my day someone else being in that state and dying from it no...and you know that....I hate that sort of stuff and it never makes my day.Obviously.

gavintc

Guru
I find some of the outrage posted quite amusing. I presume that posters have never drunk that little bit too much, never woken up with that 'never again' feeling and more importantly, never been young. Part of growing up is learning by your experiences - some bad, some good. But, no the horrified outrage, symptomatic of a Daily Mail headline is the response of many.

montage

God Almighty
gavintc said:
I find some of the outrage posted quite amusing. I presume that posters have never drunk that little bit too much, never woken up with that 'never again' feeling and more importantly, never been young. Part of growing up is learning by your experiences - some bad, some good. But, no the horrified outrage, symptomatic of a Daily Mail headline is the response of many.

So true.
Infact, I have defied physics this very morning. By the laws of the almighty booze, I should be feeling worse than I ever due to our leavers ball and a night out in town - instead, in a very manly fashion, I feel fine.

I have been in the state blazed has highlighted once, not being able to walk, can't really see/ hear and unable to recognise people when I do manage to see. Luckily a friend used my phone to call my parents, where my dad came to pick up his 19 year old paraletic son. I am proud of the fact that even in that state I managed to maintain some wit though (apparently - I can't remember I thing) by declaring to passing police officers that "I don't know this man" as my dad piled me into the car. Never drinking tequila again, and have never been anywhere near that state since - didn't enjoy it at the time, and couldn't move for the hangover next morning (And day after).

Moral of the story? Drink responsibly - don't challenge a second set of mates to yet another shots drinking competition after you have already been wiped out 10 minutes earlier.

No,im good now...have touched the stuff in over three months.Next time on holiday maybe but not till then.(and that will probably be November now)

Top Bottom