Alcohol Is fun

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
I've removed a number of posts from the thread, and edited a couple of posts that quoted ones I've deleted.

Carry on, but please leave out the more colourful language.

Thanks,
Shaun

montage said:
So true.
Infact, I have defied physics this very morning. By the laws of the almighty booze, I should be feeling worse than I ever due to our leavers ball and a night out in town - instead, in a very manly fashion, I feel fine.

I have been in the state blazed has highlighted once, not being able to walk, can't really see/ hear and unable to recognise people when I do manage to see. Luckily a friend used my phone to call my parents, where my dad came to pick up his 19 year old paraletic son. I am proud of the fact that even in that state I managed to maintain some wit though (apparently - I can't remember I thing) by declaring to passing police officers that "I don't know this man" as my dad piled me into the car. Never drinking tequila again, and have never been anywhere near that state since - didn't enjoy it at the time, and couldn't move for the hangover next morning (And day after).

Moral of the story? Drink responsibly - don't challenge a second set of mates to yet another shots drinking competition after you have already been wiped out 10 minutes earlier.

Hey montage. I'll never forget the debate we had on here about drug use. Sorry to bring it up again but it's relevant here because you were very critical of anyone who encouraged drug use but it's good to see that you're encouraging people to drink responsibly.

However, this and this seem abit hypocritical in this light. Hope it doesn't seem like I'm trolling but I couldn't help but notice this indiscrepancy.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
I need to go for a night out with Montage, get some Jaegers in him, then knock him out with a sneaky spliff! yayy!

montage

God Almighty
Riverman said:
Hey montage. I'll never forget the debate we had on here about drug use. Sorry to bring it up again but it's relevant here because you were very critical of anyone who encouraged drug use but it's good to see that you're encouraging people to drink responsibly.

However, this and this seem abit hypocritical in this light. Hope it doesn't seem like I'm trolling but I couldn't help but notice this indiscrepancy.
Ahhh, my favourite White Knight of the CC boards.

You mean the debate about illegal drug use? I'd completely forgotton about that...looking back on the thread you obviously put a lot of heart and soul into it.
I've never taken illegal drugs, and never will, and that includes this meow meow rubbish and other recreational drugs. I would never recommend people to drink in excess to how I was either...it's just dangerous and it was a mistake, however I was lucky in the fact that I knew I had a couple of safety nets - it was also the first time I had mixed so many drinks, therefore I wasn't prepared for the consequences.

There is a difference between celebrating now and again at a party with a few drinks compared to the few who take it a step too far and bring out the harder stuff.

montage

God Almighty
zimzum42 said:
I need to go for a night out with Montage, get some Jaegers in him, then knock him out with a sneaky spliff! yayy!

you're on

montage said:
Ahhh, my favourite White Knight of the CC boards.

You mean the debate about illegal drug use? I'd completely forgotton about that...looking back on the thread you obviously put a lot of heart and soul into it.
I've never taken illegal drugs, and never will, and that includes this meow meow rubbish and other recreational drugs. I would never recommend people to drink in excess to how I was either...it's just dangerous and it was a mistake, however I was lucky in the fact that I knew I had a couple of safety nets - it was also the first time I had mixed so many drinks, therefore I wasn't prepared for the consequences.

There is a difference between celebrating now and again at a party with a few drinks compared to the few who take it a step too far and bring out the harder stuff.

You can dress it up however you like montage but the activity you took part in is more dangerous than partaking in similar activities under the influence of several illegal drugs. :wacko:

montage

God Almighty
Riverman said:
You can dress it up however you like montage but the activity you took part in is more dangerous than partaking in similar activities under the influence of several illegal drugs. :laugh:

always keen to whip out the measuring tape with willy in hand ready to slap it on the table for a cock measuring contest aren't we :wacko:

Top Bottom