Alcohol when pregnant...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
[QUOTE 2283044, member: 76"]Fathers can be supportive by abstaining as well during the pregnancy. Cut out the fags too.[/quote]

Cut out fags and booze, that's 2 of your food groups gone - mental!

MattHB

Proud Daddy
My OH had a very small glass of wine once or twice towards the end of her pregnancy.. The amount of relaxation she got was probably good for her whole system and therefore Jessica.. But there's no way shed have done more than that

MattHB

Proud Daddy
[QUOTE 2283044, member: 76"]Fathers can be supportive by abstaining as well during the pregnancy. [/quote]

I did. I had a couple of glasses at Christmas that was it. Felt loads better for it too

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
[QUOTE 2287561, member: 76"]That's not a foetus though is it? They are individual (male/female) component parts of a zygote, that could become an embryo, these cells then potentially become a foetus, these may then become a baby. Eggs and sperm are not babies.[/quote]

I think you ought to reflect on what I'd written. You are correct that eggs and sperm are not babies but damaged aggs and sperm can become damaged babies. I never claimed that the alcohol damage was done in utero.

Top Bottom