Aldi...again.. 21 November

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Looking good. The tights will be worth a punt for me. Winter weight with wind proof panels.

I can never remember if it's Aldi or Lidl near me - it would not be the first time I wandered into the wrong one expecting cycling stuff only to find giant fleecy slippers - haha

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Come to Thamesmead, they have an Aldi and a Lidl, what a bunch of lucky locals.
I'm not sure that the presence of both makes up for the fact you have to live in Thamesmead, but it must go some way to softening the blow.

ceejayh

Aldi have also got 5w cree torches for £11.99 from this Sunday 17th. They look the same as the one I've got and it's pretty good.

Steampig

i had a look in aldi today and the magazine shows tights and bib tights
The thermal bib tights look really good at £29.99.
Quite a tight jersey as well as a red an blue soft shell type jersey that have been in before.
Also some wool socks too.

Steampig

400bhp

Guru
Seems adding 'Pro' to the description means you can hike the prices? I'll be giving these ones a miss and wait for the sale.

We won't know until Thursday will we.

I'd say this Special Buy is quite a risk for Aldi. It could fall flat on its arse.

potsy

Rambler
We won't know until Thursday will we.

I'd say this Special Buy is quite a risk for Aldi. It could fall flat on its arse.
I reckon it will be 50/50 how it goes, certainly looks better than the usual stuff but the price will put some of the more 'casual' cyclists off I reckon, there is a lot of stuff coming in this time though including golf gear, business stuff etc, makes me wonder how much of the cycling gear there will actually be?

I won't get there until 3pm so might miss out.

400bhp

Guru
I reckon it will be 50/50 how it goes, certainly looks better than the usual stuff but the price will put some of the more 'casual' cyclists off I reckon, there is a lot of stuff coming in this time though including golf gear, business stuff etc, makes me wonder how much of the cycling gear there will actually be?

I won't get there until 3pm so might miss out.
If you want anything give me a shout-i am going there at 8am before work.

stephec

Legendary Member
Not much choice is there?

Remember the good old days when they had winter jackets, soft shells, waterproofs, gloves, and the jerseys were in about five different designs?

Top Bottom