Aldi...again.. 21 November

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
Not much choice is there?

Remember the good old days when they had winter jackets, soft shells, waterproofs, gloves, and the jerseys were in about five different designs?
You must have missed the one a few weeks ago when they did have all that stuff ^_^

stephec

Legendary Member
You must have missed the one a few weeks ago when they did have all that stuff ^_^

!#@?+#

Good job my clothing boxes are full to the brim.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I always find myself staring at the pork chops on those offer pages and thing ' or!' Even although my pork chop I take per annum is around 0.4

Sara_H

Guru
they had put the price of these up last time round, but had loads left in the sale in our local one. I think I bought about 4 packs at the time all my bikes have all spokes clad - as you can see in my profile picture. well worth having.
I always notice how effective they are when I walk into the bike shed at work, the wheels with spoke reflectors really stand out compared to the ones without.

Aldi are obviously trying to corner some of the more serious cyclist market, the issues for me are the sizing of their clothing, it brings to mind that old saying "never mind the quality feel the width". For me if I find something that is long enough I can usually camp out in it, for dr_pink even the smallest sizes are baggy. Wish they had a changing room as we don't have an Aldi near by.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Aldi are obviously trying to corner some of the more serious cyclist market, the issues for me are the sizing of their clothing, it brings to mind that old saying "never mind the quality feel the width". For me if I find something that is long enough I can usually camp out in it, for dr_pink even the smallest sizes are baggy. Wish they had a changing room as we don't have an Aldi near by.

Agreed! I'm not exactly silphlike but for some reason Aldi assume all gentlemen of my stature are at least a DD cup.

Top Bottom