Aldi - bargains!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Sent my girlfriend to pick up a mens tri suit or 2 for me as I couldnt go myself. Turned out they were 2 piece suits, so didnt purchase anything. Shame, I thought it was a real bargain to be had!

pauljonhaz

I bought myself a couple of pairs of padded underwear haven't tried them yet but thought they would be ideal for commuting.

jethro10

Über Member
redddraggon said:
So I guess Aldi stuff is pretty good, if you don't cycle much or hard.

I have £1000's worth of bikes, clothes, accessories, and also Aldi Liddle stuff as well. So both ends of the market.

Most of Aldi stuff is good fullstop

Jeff

Gixxerman

Guru
Got some glasses as I am currently using some dark safety specs from work, which are functional rather than stylish. Wasn't prepared to spent £50 on some glasses just to be "in fashion". So these were spot on. Not sure that I will need the green / clear lenses at all. They seem good quality, and look better than my work specials.
Would have got some tops, but I wanted long sleeve ones and they only had short sleeve.
Would have quite liked a computer, but the stores round here (Grimsby, Gainsborough) didn't have any.

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
I got a computer.
Has anyone else thought the instructions were a bit OTT. 2 sides of A2 with, on 1 side, 120 diagrams of what will be on the screen after you have pressed x, y or z. Instructions to go with them and 2 flow diagrams of what each of the 3 buttons does. It does have a lot of functions including temperature (max and min) of your ride today and calories burnt.
For the money a very comprehensive bit of kit but those instructions:rolleyes:.
I also got some more undies and compression underwear;). In case of accidents I was always told to have clean undies. Never understood his cos if you have an accident they won't be clean any more;).

dav1d

guitarpete247 said:
I got a computer.
Has anyone else thought the instructions were a bit OTT..

I've just bought a Revolution Country Traveller '10 from EBC, they didn't have the Cateye computer I wanted in stock, and I couldn't find it anywhere else (EBC said they'd fit it free even though it's not from their store), so had a look at the Aldi one: not wireless, but has all the functions I wanted (most don't), so I've got them to fit it!:laugh: No worrying about the intructions!:blush:

Top Bottom