Aldi cycle stuff out 25th September

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Couldn't face getting up early today in the rain, so I'm heading by Aldi shortly, hope there's something left in my nearest store!

potsy

Rambler
Will be popping in after work but that won't be until 8pm, doubt there'll be any of the good stuff left by then.

Archeress

Veteran
Just got the shoes today. My fiance wanted the lock for leaving in the cycle shed at work. The cycle shed is locked so it didn't need to be a gold standard one. My Shimano M530 pedals arrived today so was able to get out for a ride. Nearly had a clipless moment, all those years of riding with toeclips and pulling my foot backwards.

Hugs
Archeress x

Studley

The winter Jersey is made by Crane. got me one this morning at 8.10am ! I arrived at the store just in time to see some bloke trollying off with half the cycling gear. :ohmy: Loads of peeps there buying the gear too.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
They're not neoprene, and not waterproof. They're very good for warmth though - get a size larger than you think you need, in my experience.
Thanks, they sound ideal! My sister shops in Aldi and is visiting me next week so I will see if she can pick up a pair for me. (My nearest store is about 9 miles from here so it is a bit of a trek unless I happen to be in Halifax to go to the hospital.)

stevedoc

I got rail roaded into doing the weekly shop this morning ,and I must admit I didn't mind as I knew the cycle gear was on sale today , I did have a look but found some of the gear over priced and cheap looking , so I went to Decathlon and bought the an almost identical jacket for £15 and ordered a few pairs of shorts and leggings while I was there

potsy

Rambler
Just two pairs of socks and a can of GT85 for me.
Socks, winter gloves and some lobsters :tongue:
Was going to get a rain jacket but couldn't be bothered searching through the pile of picked up and scattered ones, got loads of GT85 type spray so was a cheap-ish trip for me :thumbsup:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Got some gt 85 , hat cover and the reflective arm bands .
Plenty of stuff in swadlincote derbyshire branch still if you need arm/legwarmers, socks, gloves and premium kit.

Top Bottom