aldi cycling stuff on sale next week

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisKH

Guru
That rear frame bag might be handy.

OP
OP
alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
ChrisKH said:
That rear frame bag might be handy.

it's handier than it looks, as it's been shot incorrectly installed. there is a bit that folds over the top tube, which gives you an extra little pocket which is easily accessed on or off the bike.

mr paul is right about the socks, this year's are better than last years too.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I have it marked in my diary - no meetings until at least 9.30 - ride into work, then peg it to the local Aldi.

The tops look pretty trendy - think I'll go for the track mits, although the Gillet looks interesting.... hmm maybe some gardening stuff too....

Oh and the computer - may get my son one !

PS where do I get body armour though !!!

toontra

Veteran
I can vouch for the cycling underwear. Been using then for a couple of years and still going. Handy to wear under regular clothes, and for very long distances I double them up with padded cycling shorts for extra protection. Very comfortable too.

Maz said:
Has anyone bought their 4.99 cycling shorts? Are they good?

Mixed reviews on that one. Me, I have no complaints, fit well, are comfortable enough and have lasted, though are showing signs of some DE-stitching in places. I know others don't think the same but I would definitely buy a pair to make your own mind up, especially for a fiver. I will be buying some more.

Top Bottom