aldi cycling stuff on sale next week

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
alecstilleyedye said:
room for what, crackle? :ohmy: :rolleyes:

Beer expansion of course .......what else .....:rolleyes:

and that essential spare pair of socks down the front...... :sad:

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Just got back from the Aldi Scrum. 2 bib shorts and the glasses, nice ;)

papercorn2000

2 x bibshorts, 4 x socks, a gilet for Mrs. PC and sundry other stuff including my lunch. It seemed everyone was in for the cycling stuff.
Going to try Lidl on the way home to get Miss PC a wetsuit for the summer.

Didn't go. Don't really need anything else, though a pair of shorts would've ben nice but not worth a 120 mile round trip for me, which I only make if I need other things too, which I didn't. Hope they build one closer soon ;)

1 jacket, 4 pairs of socks and 2 tops. Got the gilet, but the sizing is way out - ends at my bellybutton, so that's going back. Is it me or does all the gear seem quite short and small this year?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Got the track pump to go along with my trusty 'Silca' one (as it only does presta) 3 x mits 2 x computers (one for me and one for my son)

Only problem with the computer is that if you select miles, you can't input the correct number listed on the instructions - it doesn't go below 1900 - i.e do you input the metric size e.g 26 x 1.5 is listed as 1258 (imperial) or 2026 metric, but can't input the imperial size. So is it just the metric size that is input for miles ? I am lost !

Also looks like you can't calibrate it for a 20" wheel bike as the numbers won't go below 1900, yet the instructions give sizes for 16" and above ?

bobg

Über Member
fossyant said:
Got the track pump to go along with my trusty 'Silca' one (as it only does presta) 3 x mits 2 x computers (one for me and one for my son)

Only problem with the computer is that if you select miles, you can't input the correct number listed on the instructions - it doesn't go below 1900 - i.e do you input the metric size e.g 26 x 1.5 is listed as 1258 (imperial) or 2026 metric, but can't input the imperial size. So is it just the metric size that is input for miles ? I am lost !

Also looks like you can't calibrate it for a 20" wheel bike as the numbers won't go below 1900, yet the instructions give sizes for 16" and above ?

Yeah Fossy, mines pretty much the same - the wheel size wont adjust. Just off take it back - dont think I'll get another from there.

Janeyb

Hubbie popped in this morning and got me the Gilet, top, glasses and bottle n cage. Yet to see them but fingers crossed they'll fit. ;)

Plax

Guru
punkypossum said:
1 jacket, 4 pairs of socks and 2 tops. Got the gilet, but the sizing is way out - ends at my bellybutton, so that's going back. Is it me or does all the gear seem quite short and small this year?

Hey Punkypossum, what are the tops like? I'm hoping that there will still be some left when I leave work later. I'm a size 12, should I go for the medium top if the sizing seems smaller this year?

col

Legendary Member
ChrisKH said:
That rear frame bag might be handy.

I was just thinking that,i dont have much room under my saddle,so could be the answer for me?

Top Bottom