1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aldi Glasses

Discussion in 'Components and Accessories' started by yorkshiregoth, 19 Jul 2007.

1. yorkshiregoth

yorkshiregoth Master of all he surveys

Went into my local Aldi in Hounslow at 15:00, no glasses on display. nor any price tags so I assumed that none had been delivered like last time. However, after asking the store manageress she went into the storeroom and came back with one box which she said has just been delivered. They didn't have all the ones that are on the website but I bought 2 pairs. They seem a little tighter than my Bloc ones, but for £2.99 what does one expect.

2. giant man

giant man New Member

Gosh quite a rarity it seems, going by last time anyway, good find.

3. Maggot

Maggot Star of BBC 5Lives Ballot Box Brigade

I bought a couple of pairs yeaterday in Weston Super Mare. They must have had 75 pairs there at about 6.30pm!!!

4. giant man

giant man New Member

yes i had a look on Friday night and there were loads have to say. Bought a pair and they are fine. Not replacement lenses but for 3 quid what do you want? lol

5. mosschops2

mosschops2 New Member

I have yet to make it to the Nottingham Aldi (the one nearest me anyway!) - but given the sheer lack of cyclists, they should have some left!