Aldi Heads Up

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
Most bike shops will let you have a couple of the bits of foam that comes on the tubes of new bikes - they only throw it away.
I wrapped the plastic sleeves which the parts came in around the jaws, then taped over them with black insulating tape. A quick and dirty fettle which I sense will be permanent.

hobbitonabike

Formerly EbonyWillow
We have a workstand...was after somewhere to store the rapidly multiplying bikes lol

Captain Scarlet

Über Member
I had a bit of time to kill last night so had a wander around the nearest Aldi last night. Have to say there wasn't a lot left worth having or in a size that fits proper.

But I did pick up anoth pair of the water proof socks. But a sight I definately haven't seen before was a tractor and trailer pulling into the car just as I arrived. As I left I noticed there was a young couple in the cab and the windows were steaming up rapidly shall we say. . I'm sure there's somewhere better for that activity lol

mrandmrspoves

Middle aged bald git.
They have a few bike stands left at my local Aldi, but Mrs Accy moans like feck about my three bikes being there. Could she cope with a bike stand in the corner of the back room as well as the bikes? Somehow i don't think so!:dry:
..................tell her it's a cycle tidy!

Postmanhat

Lidl have a snowgear special this Thursday (19th), which includes pairs of feet and handwarmers at 79p a pop. Loved using these last winter, very toasty

Lpoolck

Veteran
Oh, if you're thinking of buying one of those stands; please, please, please put some padding on the hooks before you put a bike on them.

They are only painted metal, and they will scratch your frame to buggery within seconds, as I just found out the hard way.

Old inner tubes should do the trick?

Top Bottom