Aldi - some cycling items reduced

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Stuff like merino tops, windproof jerseys, overshoes, tights and folding bike stands all at reduced prices at my local Aldi, may be true at other stores.

Their brilliant Bikemate cob light (rear) is down from £12.99 to £7.99. Nifty little saddlebag light is down from £2.99 to £1.99.

burndust

Parts unknown...baby
those moon ripoff lights are great, got about 3 sets

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I'll pop round to my local Aldi tomorrow and see what they have.

Ta for the heads up :okay:

OP
OP
glasgowcyclist

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
I'll pop round to my local Aldi tomorrow and see what they have.

Ta for the heads up :okay:

Most stuff was in bins near the front door although the cob light was in the secure cabinet where they have their more expensive electronics. That reminds me, there was a speed and cadence sensor set in that cabinet too but I didn't note the price.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I got a pair of their waterproof sock reduced to 7.99.
Only used them the once, seem to work in a heavy downpour.

wonderloaf

Veteran
I got a pair of their waterproof sock reduced to 7.99.
Only used them the once, seem to work in a heavy downpour.
I've had a few opportunities to get mine wet and pleased to report my feet have stayed nice and dry.
I paid the full price of £12.99 for mine and thought that was a bargain, so £7.99 is an absolute steal! :thumbsup:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I've had a few opportunities to get mine wet and pleased to report my feet have stayed nice and dry.
I paid the full price of £12.99 for mine and thought that was a bargain, so £7.99 is an absolute steal! :thumbsup:
There was a few pair left in my size: if they are still there next time I visit, will get another pair, guess they take an age to dry if you wash them.

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
Damn, need some waterproof socks in my life, for when the overshoes underwork.

Reactions: mjr

beepbeep

my wife got me a couple of ladies merino base layers from Aldi....they were sized for the larger lady but fit me ok....nice bit of kit and cheap as chips...Half the price of a mans base layer..and so what only me and the wife know plus a load of folk on here ^_^

Last edited:
Top Bottom