ALDI Specials - Thursday 27th September

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Toolkit looks handy, and the gloves, and the socks - methinks much snow again this year

Gez73

Veteran
The Silver reflective bands are brilliant. Bought a pack of four last year and have yet to use two of them. Bought the yellow ones the year before and they were great too and I still have them also.

Ashaman42

Über Member
Is it just me or do the shoes look like they have no adjustment on cleat position? Not that my current Lidl/Aldi (can't remember which) shoes are wearing out but thought I might stock up with a spare pair.

Gez73

Veteran
Is it just me or do the shoes look like they have no adjustment on cleat position? Not that my current Lidl/Aldi (can't remember which) shoes are wearing out but thought I might stock up with a spare pair.
I think they have two options for the cleat positioning toward the toe and further back toward the ball. This is standard in SPD shoes.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I desperately want a bike work stand but it doesn't look as though it is available this time (unless I am being dopey in my post 12hr night shift haze?).

Sandra6

Veteran
I like the look of the winter jackets, but I don't want pink, do you think I could get away with a man's one in blue??

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
Why not?
Word of warning, I've had 3 jackets from different years and they're all still going strong. I have heard the odd person mention weak zips. When you try it on, try out the zips. However if you have a problem I've never heard anyone complain about returns or customer service?

Gez73

Veteran
I bought the winter jacket in 09. They are great and are fairly waterproof but in time I found the fabric element of the zip let water straight through, but this was after a year of use and not being treated in any way. They are well worth having and are as good as something costing far more.

albion

Guru
I have a gossamer like shower jacket and I heard that warning too.

The zip insert is understandably tiny and could be described as flimsy.
Works fine.

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
Some of the items can be real bargains and good value for money. I seem to already have most of the stuff from the last couple of years from both Lidl and Aldi, will probably just get some socks this time

Top Bottom