ALDI Specials - Thursday 27th September

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HovR

Guru
Location
Plymouth
I bought the shoes and they've been fine. My pedals finally arrived Saturday, and I've done 75 miles in them so far with no issues.
 

Schneil

Guru
Location
Stockport
Just a heads up on the Winter gloves. My lodger bought some, been using them a bit, but the dye runs a bit. So he gets black on his hands!
 

400bhp

Legendary Member
There's an offer coming up on winter running gear on Thur 11th Oct .
I wonder if the running trousers are OK for biking (I couldnt find my size last week for the cycling trousers)?
http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/offers_week41Thursday12.htm

They are. I wear them over cycling shorts. Personally, they are good for temps down to about zero.

Buy the gloves too and wear them underneath mitts for an autumn glove option.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Maz
Top Bottom