Aldi Spring Cycle Stuff Next Thursday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MajorMantra

alecstilleyedye said:
worth it for the multi tool, although the tyre levers are made of baby bel.

+1. The saddle bag looks very similar to the one I got at Lidl though the contents are slightly different. In my Lidl one the multitool and the bag itself are quite good and easily worth the money. The rest of the stuff was pretty crappy (the 'wrenches' were made of brie, I think I binned them) but it's still a bargain.

Plax said:
I'm stuck at work for an extra hour today due to a course so haven't managed to get over yet. I'm hoping to cycle straight down from work so should get there about 18:30ish. No doubt there will be bugger all left, but at least I'll have had a nice long cycle out of it. Fingers crossed that there will at least be some small tops left.

Anyone got anything to comment on yet?

I've posted some brief comments about the stuff my friend and I picked up today in the other Aldi thread.

Matthew

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Well, I got 2 short sleeved tops, a couple of pairs of undies and what looks like the worlds most complex bike pooter. I may need to get a PhD in cybernetics before I can get it running...

Plax

Guru
TheDoctor said:
Well, I got 2 short sleeved tops, a couple of pairs of undies and what looks like the worlds most complex bike pooter. I may need to get a PhD in cybernetics before I can get it running...

But you're a rocket scientist so you should be fine surely :smile:

Top Bottom