1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aldi Stuff

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by fossyant, 18 Mar 2008.

1. fossyant

fossyant Ride It Like You Stole It!

2. goo_mason

goo_mason Champion barbed-wire hurdler

Those shorts don't look very flattering (either that or they should have chosen a model who wouldn't exhibit a bit of muffintop)....

3. Interestingly - on the same page as the Aldi puff - there is a feature on a folding helmet.

Must make it easier to crush your brains... :biggrin:

4. OP
    OP
    fossyant

fossyant Ride It Like You Stole It!

Well if they have plain black bibs I'll be happy - get a few for the commute (for wearing under stuff).... Just need some decent baggies (shorts) for the summer - proper shorts underneath though - might have to be either early for work then run to the Aldi, or go the evening before at home !

5. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Staff Member

from some of the shots of the stuff i've seen, the bib shorts are all black. they look a steal at the price.

6. Crackle

Crackle Pah Staff Member

Watch out for the baggies, last time they were a bad cut, not enough room in the leg. I ended up ditching mine.

The shorts were available in all black last time as well as the grey highlighted stitching ones. They fit very well and a year on are lasting quite well, to my surprise.

7. punkypossum

punkypossum Donut Devil

And I'm always a small in Aldi stuff which makes me happy! :sad:

8. John the Monkey

John the Monkey Frivolous Cyclist

Looks worth a look, at the least. Hope the bibs are better fitting than their bib longs were though.