Aldi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
Had a track style pump from Aldi for years,been a bargain ! There's a no quibble guarantee with most Aldi products anyway,pumps,lights etc I've allways found good

T4tomo

Legendary Member
It doesn't say how bright the light is, but even at Aldi, at that price with a camera built in as well, it isn't likely to be bright enough for riding unlit roads.
A camera is also pretty useless on unlit roads. Lets assume this is aimed at commuters who ride in daylight and in street lit areas.

It doesn't say how bright the light is, but even at Aldi, at that price with a camera built in as well, it isn't likely to be bright enough for riding unlit roads.
my £12 Lidl light (4 double As) is bright enough for unlit roads, but then it does have light measured in Lux.
I would never buy a front light with a rating quoted only in Lux, with however many zeros.
I've done the Dynamo on the Lidl light.

Had a track style pump from Aldi for years,been a bargain ! There's a no quibble guarantee with most Aldi products anyway,pumps,lights etc I've allways found good
good point - I did once return a duvet which i had mistakenly bought in the wrong size - I'd torn the bag open. They frowned slightly but no argument - may check it out - and hang on to the receipt if I buy.

This one has a gauge, it was £6.99! I'll pump up some tyres this evening and see how good it is.
Ta - look forward to hearing back - am genuinely interested.
I wouldn't buy anything just because it was cheap - the Lidl one was expensive at any price and is now, having been used maybe only once, probably now in an Italian landfill screwing up the planet.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Ta - look forward to hearing back - am genuinely interested.
I wouldn't buy anything just because it was cheap - the Lidl one was expensive at any price and is now, having been used maybe only once, probably now in an Italian landfill screwing up the planet.

Worked fine for me. Inflated MTB tyres to 50psi and road tyres to 110psi in a few easy strokes. The clamping lever is a little stiff but not unmanageable. Gauge is very clear indeed.

Worked fine for me. Inflated MTB tyres to 50psi and road tyres to 110psi in a few easy strokes. The clamping lever is a little stiff but not unmanageable. Gauge is very clear indeed.
thanks for reporting back - i used to have to pump something to 120 but these days no more than about 85. sounds fine.

Top Bottom