Alex Dowsett hour record attempt.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SWSteve

Guru
Israel Start Up Nation are only contracted to ride Factor bikes in 2020. Say they are looking at options for a long term partner.

well Dowsett staying at ISN.

Considering his complaints about lack of tech support whilst at Movistar (being on an old pinarello bolide) despite winning a Giro TT, let’s see if this Factor is as good as he wants it to be.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru

Landsurfer

Veteran
2 year contract with Israel Start Up Nation ... so he's going to be riding with that superb African cyclist Chris Froome ... wish both of them the best of times ...

Landsurfer

Veteran
Just in case anyone is getting baffled by Adam and I ...
Chris Froome .. born and raised in Kenya ... schooled in Kenya and South Africa, rode at international level ... but not for GB, until recently.
Dan Martin, born and raised in England .. Birmingham .. ? re-invented himself as Irish .... ??
He's about as Irish as I am English ...:laugh:

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Just in case anyone is getting baffled by Adam and I ...
Chris Froome .. born and raised in Kenya ... schooled in Kenya and South Africa, rode at international level ... but not for GB, until recently.
Dan Martin, born and raised in England .. Birmingham .. ? re-invented himself as Irish .... ??
He's about as Irish as I am English ...:laugh:
Believe me I was never baffled...only the relevance of their nationalities.

Roscoe

Veteran
sounds fair enough.

Just waiting for Ganna to smash it...........

Landsurfer

Veteran
I read it and I'm still non the wiser...My partner and kids were all born in the UK and their Irish ☘ work that out.
They where born in Northern Ireland and can claim an Irish Passport ... but like myself their British, whether they like it or not ... Dan was born in England ... he's English .... again ...whether he likes it or not ..... He can identify as Irish ..... but he's English ........ He can identify as Daniella .... but he's still Dan ...
Anyway up .....
Back to our Alex .... He's english you know ........^_^^_^

Last edited:
Top Bottom