Ali G Inda house

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

I couldnt sleep last night so was forced to watch this film on my new palm sized tv under the duvet:rolleyes:...anyway usually HATE anything that remotely uses this stupid noise called Rn'B/dance music and I despise all the culture and language that goes with it...so I was pretty desperate to watch this...anyway it wasnt what i expected at all...it was dam funny...what i piss take of these dorks...I was in stitches...almost woke the mrs up:biggrin:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Bigtallfatbloke said:
I couldnt sleep last night so was forced to watch this film on my new palm sized tv under the duvet:rolleyes:...anyway usually HATE anything that remotely uses this stupid noise called Rn'B/dance music and I despise all the culture and language that goes with it...so I was pretty desperate to watch this...anyway it wasnt what i expected at all...it was dam funny...what i piss take of these dorks...I was in stitches...almost woke the mrs up:biggrin:
:biggrin::biggrin:

Never saw the 11 O'Clock show. Hated the premise of his series and never watched it. My only exposure to Ali G is through the film. I'm slightly embarrassed to say that it made me laugh until I cried and it's probably one of my all time favourite films. Sorry...:blush:

longers

Legendary Member
Wedgewood Benn came out of his encounter with him with a lot of credit and no egg on his face I thought. I've not seen the film but enjoyed the 11 o'clock show more than the series.

Top Bottom