Ali G Inda house

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Bigtallfatbloke, 12 Jan 2008.

1. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

I couldnt sleep last night so was forced to watch this film on my new palm sized tv under the duvet:rolleyes:...anyway usually HATE anything that remotely uses this stupid noise called Rn'B/dance music and I despise all the culture and language that goes with it...so I was pretty desperate to watch this...anyway it wasnt what i expected at all...it was dam funny...what i piss take of these dorks...I was in stitches...almost woke the mrs up:biggrin:

2. Fnaar

Fnaar Smutmaster General

:biggrin::biggrin:

3. SamNichols

SamNichols New Member

The film isn't nearly as good as the TV series was, and the TV series wasn't nearly as good as when he was a segment on the 11 o clock show.

4. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

Never saw the 11 O'Clock show. Hated the premise of his series and never watched it. My only exposure to Ali G is through the film. I'm slightly embarrassed to say that it made me laugh until I cried and it's probably one of my all time favourite films. Sorry...:blush:

5. longers

longers Veteran

Wedgewood Benn came out of his encounter with him with a lot of credit and no egg on his face I thought. I've not seen the film but enjoyed the 11 o'clock show more than the series.

6. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Moderator

you're right about r & b, dogshit.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice