All Good and Bad things must........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Nihal

Nihal

Veteran
No,no that we do get here but that's not what i'm worried about.Having nightmares about the killers is what i'm worried about:ph34r: :hyper::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::becool:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
:eek: WHAT "Attack of the killer gooses or whatever" movie.Is it even real?
Nihal, you're so quick you keep beating MDB every time :thumbsup:
You should become a lawyer of some sort, you will alway win in court: that's it, a litigation/divorce lawyer, make lots of money! ^_^

OP
OP
Nihal

Nihal

Veteran
Nihal, you're so quick you keep beating MDB every time :thumbsup:
You should become a lawyer of some sort, you will alway win in court: that's it, a litigation/divorce lawyer, make lots of money! ^_^
Tiny problem.I'm more of a military geek:gun: and i'm certainly not interested in being stuck in cabin,wearing a suit,yelling,makeing someone's life miserable(now thats a nice lawyer:evil: ).Assuming i do become(there as as much chances of that as India is going to be the top medallist country in the 2012 olympics:giggle:)i'd rather shoot those divorce seeking couples on sight.Both their problems solved for the rest of their lives:becool: and i'll go get a nice :cuppa:

OP
OP
Nihal

Nihal

Veteran
Mad Doug Biker, post: 1877047, member: 10208"]Cheeky little sod, that's what he is.

I suspect he'll go far....
Yes,if you mean on my bike but in life..............................

Cubist

Still wavin'
Ha ha! I like your style young man.

Top Bottom