All riders-velodrome

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
dan_bo

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
yep. A BC coach will be there. Hopefully it will be Dave Brailsford so we can affectionately slap his fod on every lap.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Dan, 2 of my extras have had to cancel as the date clashes with a Triathlon they're doing... I dunno, why they can't just do both... lazy buggers! ;)

So, at the moment it's just me and one other person coming - I'll see if anyone else is interested though and keep you posted.

Cheers.

trio25

Über Member
+1 for me, my usual track buddy wants to come as she hasn't been on the track for ages

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Sh4rkyBloke said:
I'm going to be fitting spokey-dokes to Fossy's bike for 2 reasons:

1. It may slow him down a little
2. We'll be able to hear him coming when he's lapping us all. :biggrin:

Looking forward to it already!!

Sheesh....getting a right micky taking here - not checked in for a week....what's all this about my reputation...... B)

PS Spokey Dokey's don't make a noise above 5mph..... :biggrin:

I should know - my son's first bike had them... as soon as he got going, no noise.... I've foiled your dastardly plan....:biggrin: ah, but a lolly stick might work ! :biggrin:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
trio25 said:
+1 for me, my usual track buddy wants to come as she hasn't been on the track for ages

Ages eh..... my last time was about 10 or more years ago - less than a year after it opened :biggrin:.....

PS - One big tip to everyone.......do not ride round the banking slowly.....you'll fall off - it's a bit like falling from a 1st floor window.....:biggrin:...it's a looooong waaaaay doooooown !B)

trio25

Über Member
I've not been on for well over a year, that is a long time in my life! I mean I have a new bike in that time!

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
fossyant said:
Sheesh....getting a right micky taking here - not checked in for a week....what's all this about my reputation...... :ohmy:

PS Spokey Dokey's don't make a noise above 5mph..... :biggrin:

I should know - my son's first bike had them... as soon as he got going, no noise.... I've foiled your dastardly plan....:biggrin: ah, but a lolly stick might work ! :biggrin:
You're fast. Simple as that really. :rolleyes:

Is that true about Spokey-Dokes above 5mph??? How bizarre. I'm sure someone will be along in a minute to explain the Physics of it all... :biggrin:

Top Bottom