Almost hit head on at roughly 65mph

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Stevie Lake

Stevie Lake

Sorry that's it now

Nobber driver. I'd be riding slightly further out. It helps deter overtakes and gives you somewhere to go when twunts like that come close.

albion

Guru
I'm coming to a conclusion that a 'members only' register of dangerous drivers should be created.
Thus anyone making a 2nd appearance could be deemed suitable for major police action.

And with Lidl now selling 'incident cameras' for cars 90% of main idiots could be snuffed from our roads quick, also meaning cheaper insurance for drivers.

Last edited:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Nobber driver. I'd be riding slightly further out. It helps deter overtakes and gives you somewhere to go when twunts like that come close.
Mostly I agree, but had @Stevie Lake been further out into the road, he'd have been collected by the oncoming overtaker.

OP
OP
Stevie Lake

Stevie Lake

I would normally ride slightly out a bit, for some reason this time (thankfully) I didn't otherwise who knows what might of happened. I genuinely don't think he seen me, he was distracted by the car he was overtaking's horn.

Mostly I agree, but had @Stevie Lake been further out into the road, he'd have been collected by the oncoming overtaker.
Or the driver may not have attempted it. If he did, you have somewgere to go. If youre on the edge and someone close passes then you have no room to move.

I think more often than not they do see you they just think they'll give you a small amount of space. It's up to you to make the space bigger.

Top Bottom