Alternative Christmas number ones.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steverob

Guru
Looks like I've got 'When a Child is Born' being covered by the Pet Shop Boys.

Save your love by renee and renata, covered by Eminem/slim shady. Wow! That could be one big car crash of a cover but I want to hear it. Obviously dre would produce it.

Last edited:
To all those missing the point. You're picking the song that made number one straight after you turned 10 and assume it has been covered by the bands or individual who's music you listened to.

Example, if you were born in 1963 but were listening to Wagner ring series you'd have an instrumental version of Slade's "merry Christmas everyone". All dramatic orchestra arrangement.

It's all a bit of fun about the juxtaposition of two different things. Like your pirate name.

corrected to sing from Xmas after you turn 10 not year of birth. I don't read instructions at times. D'oh! Thank you craigwend. I could have done with your help in exams at school!

Last edited:

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
To all those missing the point. You're picking the song that made number one in your birth year and assume it has been covered by the bands or individual who's music you listened to.

Example, if you were born in 1973 but were listening to Wagner ring series you'd have an instrumental version of Slade's "merry Christmas everyone". All dramatic orchestra arrangement.

It's all a bit of fun about the juxtaposition of two different things. Like your pirate name

Except it was not year of birth...

'The Christmas Number One from the year you turned 10'...

Top Bottom