Am Dram

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Night Train said:
Oh yes he is! :biggrin:

Have you got a small part? (we'd be as well getting the smutty innuendos in as early as possible to get you up to speed by Christmas...:blush:)

OP
OP
Night Train

Night Train

Maker of Things
Don't know yet. I auditioned and straight away they wanted me on stage. The main parts have been cast but they want me involved somewhere so it will be a minor part to start with, and set building.

Abitrary

Night Train said:
Don't know yet. I auditioned and straight away they wanted me on stage. The main parts have been cast but they want me involved somewhere so it will be a minor part to start with, and set building.

I fell for that one. It will be making clippy-cloppy sounds with coconut shells at the side of the stage.

SamNichols

My dad does it. Expect Alan Ayckbourn plays, and mystery plays that should have been forgotten. And middle aged women playing parts far too young for them.

OP
OP
Night Train

Night Train

Maker of Things
It was really quite good though, a wide age range from little kids to OAPs and I even got mistaken for being 28 by a 25 year old. I haven't been 28 for over 13 years! Haven't acted for 25 years.

I think it will do me good, a bit like being on here, as I have been stagnating for too long in my usual life without it moving on or changing.

OP
OP
Night Train

Night Train

Maker of Things
The group I've joined do a panto for Christmas time and a musical for spring. They have just finished Oklahoma, fortunately as I can't sing to save my life. Can probably make 'clippy cloppy' noises though. :blush:

Noodley

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Klahoma!

How difficult can it be? :blush:;)

Never mind the clippy cloppy noises...what about if you get to be part of the horse?

Noodley

Night Train said:
Lets hope, for the sake of the other chap, I am not the back half. That horn will smart a bit!:blush:

Or chapess...then maybe it will be a different kind of horn...:becool::biggrin::blush::biggrin:

Parp parp! :biggrin::biggrin:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
What did you do for your audition? Did you go prepared, or did they say "go on then, do Norman Wisdom", then "Give us a few lines of Shylock". Just interested... fancy a go myself before I hit 50....

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Night Train, you'll be calling yourself Rafe and borrowing Sam's cravats soon:biggrin:

"I love working with Night Train, he's such a darling":biggrin:

Top Bottom