Am Dram

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Anyone here do amateur dramatics?

I have an audition on Monday evening and was wondering what might be expected of me.

I don't know what possessed me to apply but I am nervously looking forward to it.

You will be expected to exit stage left pursued by a bear of course!

And break a leg

You will of course have to take off all your clothes and do naughty things with the producer.... a new definition of nervous?

OP
OP
Night Train

Night Train

Maker of Things
Cunobelin said:
You will of course have to take off all your clothes and do naughty things with the producer.... a new definition of nervous?
:angry:

Am Dram is voluntary isn't it? If they are not paying me then I am not taking my kit off. :rolleyes:

Mortiroloboy

Aren't they supposed to be into car key exchanging, bottle twirling sort of antics! or have I been reading too many NOTW exposes!!?

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I'd love to have a go, but have never "acted on my impulses".. acted on my... geddit? acted on... oh never mind. Good luck in t'audition....:smile:

Mortiroloboy

<picks up car keys> Who owns the Renault megane? eh, what?!:smile:

Yeah get yer leg over, er, I mean break a leg!

hambones

Indeed, my brother joined his Am Dram Society last year only to discover that it is all one great shagfest. Needless to say he's taken to it with great gusto and recently had a big part to play!!! :biggrin: :smile:

Top Bottom