Am I a bad person?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mr Pig said:
A few years ago a guy in a Mondeo passed me by driving over the top of a mini-roundabout, one of those ones that's like a cowpat. It was really funny. He wasn't going that fast but the car took off! You want to have heard the crunch as the back end came down. I was laughing about it all the way to work :0)
I normally get a couple of those a month on one of the housing estates I cross. This particular one is littered with traffic calming measures, particularly tight chicanes round heavily built up islands in the middle of the road. There's also quite a few mini-roundabouts.

With the traffic calming measures, I'm generally quicker on the bike than most motons can be in their car 'cos I don't need to slow down for the chicanes.

The serious nutters will go the wrong way round the chicane in order to get past me - then emerge from it slightly behind me. :ohmy:

The less serious nutters do the Mini-Roundabout-Good-Old-Duke-Boys-Hazzard-Boys thing rather than thake their chances on the mini chicanes. They often make a satisfying crunch. :wacko:

Course, the serious nutters - having failed to get past at a chicane - will then themselves go for takeoff at the next mini-roundabout. Thereby giving me two chances to laugh at them.

yenrod

I love primary though I dont do it on the road, mostly :wacko:

Top Bottom