Am I blocked?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sallar55

Veteran
Chrome and Firefox not working here , come to the conclusion that I am blocked ( images)? Good news is my data will last for the month.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
if your blocked, how are you posting this???

classic33

Leg End Member
Chrome and Firefox* not working here , come to the conclusion that I am blocked ( images)? Good news is my data will last for the month.
*Are they they too old to operate correctly. Are they up to date?

Clear cache and cookies on both and try again.

Neither of your threads are particularly clear but if the issue is with posting photos there are a couple of threads in this section that may help.
This is one I started
https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/problem-posting-pictures.283209/

Everything varies depending on if you're using a phone/tablet/computer and operating system so that info would help people help you.

I've learned that the [ ] boxes above the text box can make a big difference to what I see and can do.

OP
OP
S

Sallar55

Veteran
It's on a Google pixel 6 , everything should be up to date. Posting is ok but images are disappearing now as I try to post. I can't open the last 2 images . Not going to waste data allowance if images are not showing.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
I was briefly and ingloriously a mod in here and I don’t remember ever blocking a user from posting images. I’m sure deep in Xenforo there’s a switch to do it, but it wasn’t something that was ever even discussed. If a user was posting inappropriate images then they’d just be banned outright.

Unless a lot of peeps are reporting the same issue, I‘d imagine it’s something at your end, either with your browser or how you’re attempting to attach the image.

My only suggestion is that the image file size might be too large.

classic33

Leg End Member
It's on a Google pixel 6 , everything should be up to date. Posting is ok but images are disappearing now as I try to post. I can't open the last 2 images . Not going to waste data allowance if images are not showing.
Is the site slow loading as well?

If it is try marking the whole site as read.

si_c

Guru
Testing.
Posted from my Pixel & Firefox.

PXL_20221116_173125650.jpg

si_c

Guru
Looks like there's no problem posting with the Pixel per se, I just grabbed the first picture from my files.

Might be an issue with the service provider.

OP
OP
S

Sallar55

Veteran
Using a Google pixel 6, everything should be up to date. Posting is ok apart from uploading images,no problems posting images until I started a Moroc picture thread. And another my previous explanation disappeared!

T4tomo

Legendary Member
You've seen one photo of Moroc you've seen them all, save your data!:laugh:

more seriously, I reckon its an image file size issue, but its not life or death

OP
OP
S

Sallar55

Veteran
You've seen one photo of Moroc you've seen them all, save your data!:laugh:

more seriously, I reckon its an image file size issue, but its not life or death
True ,will leave it until back home. Another puzzle is my 1st post about saying that my phone (pixel 6 ) was up to date has reappeared. 🤔

rualexander

Legendary Member
Might be more to do with the local sim card you mentioned getting the other day?
Your photos were posting ok before that.
Maybe something in the sim provider's settings?
Enjoy the sunshine, there's not much of it here! :laugh:

Top Bottom