Am I doing this right?

FeistySquirrel

Professional Jelly Baby Decapitator
Just wondering if I'm doing this cycling thing right... In the past few days I've cycled 0 miles... Nothing.
In the past 24 hours I've purchased. .
Jersey
Jacket
Helmet
Buff
Water bottle and cage
CREE led light

My question is.. Am I doing it right? Ha... Get it all set up and it all starts today... Maybe tomorrow, wind depending... .

-Squirrel

byegad

Legendary Member
Sounds good, at this time of year I do the same.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Yeh, sounds fine.

I spent a small fortune whilst off sick recovering from an operation.

Hmm let's start, New chainset for the MTB, 2 x CREE lights, batteries and battery packs, new transfers for MTB, new bar grips for MTB and 'other stuff'. Had stuff arriving most days !

Boothy

I had the same problem so I swapped them over and put the drinks bottle on the upright post instead and it seems to work much better. Same as you I only have the lock on occaisonally

OP
FeistySquirrel

FeistySquirrel

Forgot to add. . I have a bike... But since I bought it I was working 60hour weeks so no time for it. . But now I have time so it's time to start :smile:

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Don't worry, you will find that many on here don't cycle that much in winter months. I certainly don't and try to make up for it when the weather warms up. I
have not been riding since the middle of December. Why take chances of breaking something for the sake of a few miles? Better to be safe than sorry.:thumbsup:

OP
FeistySquirrel

FeistySquirrel

Don't worry, you will find that many on here don't cycle that much in winter months. I certainly don't and try to make up for it when the weather warms up. I
have not been riding since the middle of December. Why take chances of breaking something for the sake of a few miles? Better to be safe than sorry.:thumbsup:

I have to bike 4miles to work every Saturday and Sunday at 0430am :sad:. .last week I was wheel spinning instead of progressing up the hill. .. I walked.

Kies

I thought i had everything , but then i saw some specialized decals, then a cree T6 light, then some white bar tape for roadie ..... Just ordered another set of tyre levers (one for each bike) .....

Top Bottom