Am I the poor relation?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

speccy1

This is only a trivial thing, but has got me wondering....................

Having been a member of my local cycling club for about 4 years now, I have noticed that the normal standard for housing seems to be the detached 5 bedroom barn conversion/farmhouse with at least 3 log burners, the nearest neighbour about 10 miles away and the property being worth about £1M plus and about 7 acres of land to boot.

Now, my 3 bedroomed semi in a lovely spot on the edge of a lovely market town does suit me perfectly, but in club circles I do feel like the poor relation!!

Maybe just my imagination:wacko:

Don't worry: they have massive mortgages.

Manners maketh man, not debts.

U

User6179

Just buy one of these
venge_ss_01.jpg

mybike

Grumblin at Garmin on the Granny Gear
This is only a trivial thing, but has got me wondering....................

Having been a member of my local cycling club for about 4 years now, I have noticed that the normal standard for housing seems to be the detached 5 bedroom barn conversion/farmhouse with at least 3 log burners, the nearest neighbour about 10 miles away and the property being worth about £1M plus and about 7 acres of land to boot.

Now, my 3 bedroomed semi in a lovely spot on the edge of a lovely market town does suit me perfectly, but in club circles I do feel like the poor relation!!

Maybe just my imagination:wacko:

Yes, but your house is bigger than my house.

OP
OP
speccy1

speccy1

Can't be that long.
Spent more time in the town centre Premier Inn than I have in my own house, haha!!

Top Bottom