Am I too passive a cyclist?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
I'd say its a judgement call each time - being righteous is small consolation when you're dead.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
first one. An ignorant *insert expletive of choice* bully decided to move you out of the way because they could. Accept that he has a tiny penis and unfulfiling sex life (even when on his own) and move on. If you'd held the line he may have stopped in time but there'd have been a shouting match instigated by him that included references to road tax, knowing your place, getting on the pavement, only being alive because he let you or he was going too fast, playing chicken too well and you'd be the most hard done by person in the morgue that day.

second one. Possibly one for a stop and a quiet & polite word about being more aware when backing out, it could be lack of understanding on their part of how aware they need to be of others closing speeds.

Drago

Legendary Member
Or third, I could rip my T shirt down the middle a la Hulk Hogan, then flex tge chest, lats and guns and geberally make the little turd realise he's a bit lower down the food chain than I am.

Stupid, but I'll do it one day.

Hip Priest

Veteran
Or third, I could rip my T shirt down the middle a la Hulk Hogan, then flex tge chest, lats and guns and geberally make the little turd realise he's a bit lower down the food chain than I am.

Stupid, but I'll do it one day.

I'd love to do that, but I don't think my gut and man boobs would have the same affect.

Top Bottom