Am the only one who...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Right handed for nearly everything, but as I play table tennis, catching a ball is nearly always using the free hand, the left one.

Seeing as I have sod all hand - eye coordination, I am impressed at anyone who does any sort of racket sport, as I see several people on here do, but catching a ball too? WOAH!! ☺️

Last edited:

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I am right handed but play snooker left handed.

Gwylan

Veteran
Well I'm left handed writing. Thanks to my mother who explained to my teacher just how painful what she would do to her if I was forced to use my left hand.
I can write without splodging things.
I fall over if I try to kick a ball. It's been the same for 70 years.
Endlessly bloody doors are the wrong way. Might be the win. Is there left handed wine? Why isn't there left handed wine?
Give me a spanner and I can use either hand.
I can pretend to be right handed. Useful in some parts of the world. Until I need to sign something.

stephec

Legendary Member
I'm left handed and footed, I do most things with my left hand but still use a mouse right handed.

And to quote Billy Connolly, 'I'm sagittarius, half man half horse, and licensed to shoot in the street.' 😂

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
... starts threads with incomplete, vague titles? :whistle:

No, several other forum members are also guilty of doing it! :laugh:

I'm bored, ok? 😆

figbat

Slippery scientist
I am fully right-sided (although I can use my left foot when needed and can wield a cue left-handed too if it helps), but my dad is right-handed and left-footed and my sister is right-handed but snowboards goofy style.

Lee_M

Guru
I'm generally right-handed but, in archery, my bows are left-handed. 🎯

As I recall from my history, I'm right handed, but left dominant eye, so "should" shoot left handed, but shoot right handed.

Also, snow boarding, all the tests show me to be goofy, but I rode regular.

Drago

Legendary Member
I'm right handed but due to injury have become left hand dominant where I have been subconsciously favouring my knackered right side.

Right footed.

Cross dominant with my eyes, which makes me naturally pretty good with pistols but not so natural with either iron sights or teles on a rifle, but no problem with holographic sights.

steverob

Guru
Don’t play cricket any more, but when I did I batted right (and I am right handed in virtually everything I do) but bowled left.

All because I used to practice in my back garden as a kid by bowling up against a wall, then as the ball bounced back to me, giving it my best forward defensive with the bat. As the bat was already in my right hand (wouldn’t have had time to pick it up from the ground before the ball was already past me) I had to learn to bowl with my left. My Dad (a left hander for everything) would have been proud!

Top Bottom