Amazing website!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Just seen flying over my house:
Air France Flight 434 from Charles De Gaulle to Mexico City. B777/200 F - GSPY, flying at 30,975ft.

Edit: And a second, just following it:

Air France Flight 64, from Charles De Gaulle to LAX, flown by B777/2.... B772 for short, F - GSPD, at 33,975ft

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I'm bloody addicted to this site both at work and at home.
Loads of planes for me being in London and not far from the NW Kent beacon. (Where they stack before landing)

Glow worm

Legendary Member
I'm bloody addicted to this site both at work and at home.
Loads of planes for me being in London and not far from the NW Kent beacon. (Where they stack before landing)

Trouble is- it's been cloudy here pretty much the whole time since the link was posted! Typical!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Armchair Planespotting, you can't beat it! :biggrin:

I now have both F - GSPD and F - GSPY to my name today! (along with the Twin otter that goes to the Outer Hebrides, but I have seen that thing more times that I think I've had hot dinners!) :blush:

By the way, I notice that it doesn't show anything below 250 feet, hence why the likes of the Twin Otter didn't show up on the site.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I have had 5 fly over today, but unfortunately, I can only hear them - DAMN YOU CLOUD!!

4 were BA's but the 3rd to pass was an Air New Zealand to Aukland Via LA from Heathrow, with B777/3, ZK - OKN :angry:

Edit: 4

Edit: 5

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Ah! the clouds have just parted in time for me to see Icelandair's 757/2, TF - FIG on a flight from Reykjavik to Liege via East Midland's Airport.

.... And BA's 767/3, G - BNWV on a Heathrow Calgary flight, the setting sun catching the vapour train as it goes.

Note to self: Once this horrible allergy you have is passed, meaning that you DON'T look like an extra from The Adams Family, GET OUT MORE!! :biggrin:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Wayhay! I saw plenty today, including an Air Tahiti Nui A343 going to the Pacific Island via LA (I think), and my first KLM 747 so far.

The KLM 747 might not sound like much, but after having seen umpteen pictures of them grazing the holiday makers at Princess Gulianna Airport on Sint Maarten, the livery has firmly become my favourite '747 paint job bar none (except for the old Iraqi livery. Obviously) - it's gorgeous!

The Low point was missing a Dubai Air Command 747 (One of the Royal Aircraft) and a couple of A380s (Air France and Lufthansa). :rolleyes:

I never knew Dumbarton could be so good for planes!

EDIT: Ey up! there might be a Qatar Airways Cargo 777 coming past soon. I'll have to watch its trajectory to see if it will....

EDIT: Saw it. Well, a bank of flashing lights anyway.:blush:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Note to self: GET OUT MORE!

LOL, You too huh?
I have become a planespotter in just a few days.
wacko.gif

And I do like you can find out all the info about the individual planes. Where they have been, how old, who they belong to before current owner etc.... friggin sad I tells ya!

UPS have 222 airplanes....
smile.gif

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
LOL, You too huh?
I have become a planespotter in just a few days.
wacko.gif

And I do like you can find out all the info about the individual planes. Where they have been, how old, who they belong to before current owner etc.... friggin sad I tells ya!

Thank goodness I'm not alone. Should we set up a CC Support Group? :whistle:

UPS have 222 airplanes....
smile.gif

Ngggg, that'll take ages, I saw close to 40 planes today, but only a tiny amount were UPS!

Wait! It gets worse, I am starting back at College next week, and it is next to the final approach/take off into/out of Glasgow :ohmy: although, to be fair, it'll only be Queazyjets, Speedbirds, BMIs, charters and a handful of others, so thankfully it should get rather tedious very quickly.
No '747s, A380s, exotic airlines and liveries to go gagga over anyway.

Top Bottom