Amazing what a bit of slap can do....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I suddenly got the urge for some toast ;-)

montage

God Almighty
Wow that looks hot!!!!!
But if she stays in that pose for long it will cool down pretty quickly, toast doesn't seem to hold it's heat for long

OP
OP
Watt-O

Watt-O

Watt-o posing in Athens
Delicious with Marmite: toasted Waitrose Organic Heyford Wholemeal Tin, left to go cold, thick layer of Wheelbarrow butter, and a generous smear of Marmite floating on the top. Washed down with a nice cup of tea (50/50 Assam / Earl Grey blend [loose leaf], and organic semi-skinned milk), shared with Vicky in bed on a Sunday morning after a long, long, long road workout ;-)

OP
OP
Watt-O

Watt-O

Watt-o posing in Athens
ChrisKH said:
Come on guys (and girls), she ain't all that. Except on a bike.

A visit to the opticians is overdue.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Watt-O said:
Delicious with Marmite: toasted Waitrose Organic Heyford Wholemeal Tin, left to go cold, thick layer of Wheelbarrow butter, and a generous smear of Marmite floating on the top. Washed down with a nice cup of tea (50/50 Assam / Earl Grey blend [loose leaf], and organic semi-skinned milk), shared with Vicky in bed on a Sunday morning after a long, long, long road workout ;-)

I agree about the Assam/Earl Grey blend - most refreshing. And yes, thick butter (must be Président) on cold toast.... mmmmm... not sure about those toast crumbs in my bed though....

ChrisKH

Guru
Watt-O said:
A visit to the opticians is overdue.

Probably.

What I mean is, if she wasn't a famous cyclist, but a model would you look twice? She is very presentable and all that but compared to some she is middling. I don't have a Phwoaar moment when I see her, if anything she is a bit young and not sufficiently curvy because she is a sportswoman and all her curves have been trained away. For an Olympic cyclist she is moderately attractive and this adds to her saleability as a product, but there it ends.

Have I been overdoing the Bromide? ;)

OP
OP
Watt-O

Watt-O

Watt-o posing in Athens
ChrisKH said:
Probably.

What I mean is, if she wasn't a famous cyclist, but a model would you look twice? She is very presentable and all that but compared to some she is middling. I don't have a Phwoaar moment when I see her, if anything she is a bit young and not sufficiently curvy because she is a sportswoman and all her curves have been trained away. For an Olympic cyclist she is moderately attractive and this adds to her saleability as a product, but there it ends.

Have I been overdoing the Bromide? ;)

Your standards are obviously higher than mine!

Top Bottom