Amazing what a bit of slap can do....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
The OP is right, it's amazing what a bit of slap can achieve:

boyle.jpg

snorri

Legendary Member
Globalti said:
For a minute I thought she was one of the Wirral wives at Aintree: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/fashion/...shions-at-Aintree-Racecourse-in-pictures.html

What a bunch of scrubbers:ohmy:, Are we allowed to say things like that nowadays? Oh! what the heck, it's true, with just one or two exceptions.
I liked the one with the two policemen.;)

OP
OP
Watt-O

Watt-O

Watt-o posing in Athens
snorri said:
What a bunch of scrubbers:ohmy:, Are we allowed to say things like that nowadays? Oh! what the heck, it's true, with just one or two exceptions.
I liked the one with the two policemen.;)

They may be scrubbers, but after necking a couple bottles of Krug - what the hell!

ChrisKH said:
Probably.

What I mean is, if she wasn't a famous cyclist, but a model would you look twice? She is very presentable and all that but compared to some she is middling. I don't have a Phwoaar moment when I see her, if anything she is a bit young and not sufficiently curvy because she is a sportswoman and all her curves have been trained away. For an Olympic cyclist she is moderately attractive and this adds to her saleability as a product, but there it ends.

Have I been overdoing the Bromide? :smile:
Yes!

I was somewhat disappointed by the loaf of hovis I bought in Somerfield the other day. It had a picture of Victoria on and I was hoping she was being given away in some sort of prize capacity.

sheddy

Legendary Member
I was thinking of VP presenting the new cycling sport based TV programme shown on BBC1 on Saturday afternoons - 'Trackstand'

Now need some rousing music for the theme tune ?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
That an easy one... Yello - The Race

sheddy said:
I was thinking of VP presenting the new cycling sport based TV programme shown on BBC1 on Saturday afternoons - 'Trackstand'

Now need some rousing music for the theme tune ?

Top Bottom