1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amazon suggestions

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Mister Paul, 29 Aug 2007.

1. Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

I'm about to do something that I should have done a long time ago and order Cyclecraft from Amazon. If I spend another £3 I get the free postage option. Any suggestions as to what I could get?

2. red_tom

red_tom New Member

Collection of Matt Seaton articles?

3. Mort

Mort Interstellar Overalls

4. mosschops2

mosschops2 New Member

Orchard Toys Jigsaw??!!

I'd go for the rhyming one!!

5. Tetedelacourse

Tetedelacourse New Member

Pig Island

6. Mort

Mort Interstellar Overalls

A little over budget perhaps, but every home needs a Darth Tater

7. I think you can get a Lee Morgan 'Sidewinder' Re-mastered CD for £3.99 or something - get it! ;)

8. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

9. PapaZita

PapaZita Über Member

I was about to suggest Jimmy Smith - The Sermon, also for £3.97. There seem to be lots of Blue Note remasters at the same price. I think I'm about to do some shopping myself...

PZ.

10. mosschops2

mosschops2 New Member

11. OP
    OP
    Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

12. Andy in Sig

Andy in Sig Vice President in Exile

Coward On The Beach by James Delingpole. It's only just come out this week so you get a genuine first edition, has got rave reviews and so could be televised or filmed. A few more vols of the same story are likely to follow. In other words it looks like a good investment as a very collectable first edition (i.e. worth a couple of hundred in a couple of years.) Costs about 14 quid though. I've just ordered a copy from Amazon and it was a bit cheaper although I can't remember exactly how much.

13. Arch

Arch Married to Night Train

To be honest, I haven't really had the patience to master it properly, but at least I can take off from the bed without hitting the wall...

14. starseven

starseven Guest

You could get acopy of "Bicycle Accidents:: Biomechanical, Engineering, and Legal Aspects." but at £50 it may be more than you want to spend, so how about some uniross 2700mh rechargable AA's £6.98.

15. Melvil

Melvil Standard nerd

The Darwin Award book? Good bathroom reading!