Amy Winehouse - Norwegians

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
1475769 said:
You expect sense from

a) Gun owners

b) People of the right

Good luck

Bit of a stupid answer.You missed out that he was a religious nut also.Here is a bit of balance,these people of the left killed plenty of their own BAADER MEINHOF(RED ARMY FACTION) the RED BRIGADE,ETA,IRSP not sure if i have missed any others,so that covered Germany,Italy,France/Spain and Ireland.At the end of the day nutters can come from anywhere.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
I'm afraid that any look at the history of humanity pulls the rug out from under that. There are people of intelligence and who make sense right across the political spectrum. It would go against all experience to expect anything different. All you are doing is taking your prejudices for a walk.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
I'm afraid that any look at the history of humanity pulls the rug out from under that. There are people of intelligence and who make sense right across the political spectrum. It would go against all experience to expect anything different. All you are doing is taking your prejudices for a walk.

and you're the one fetching the stick

accountantpete

Brexiteer
As a cafetarian I couldn't give a XXXX about the Shitehouse woman - the Norwegian tragedy on the other hand really is a struggle to comprehend why.

As far as I'm aware, the police no longer refer to road deaths/crashes as accidents. An accident implies that no one is to blame. The qualitative distinction that you are attempting to make is that the Norway murders will have been carried out with malice aforethought, whereas road incidents are highly unlikely to be. They are most certainly not blameless.

No, an accident implies lack of intent, not that no one is to blame.

Top Bottom