An apologist for one of my fellow wheelers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Windassisted

Was out in the jam jar today, taking the wife to shops and as we came up to the lights in Brookwood (alongside the old London Necropolis and Mausoleum site) a cyclist in front of me shot the red right and had a serious moment with a car coming through on the left. He then came to the next set of lights which were red and jumped them also . Guess what, the next set at Sainsburys were right turn green so he went straight on at red. The lights next were at Bisley, red again , he had a serious issue here due to the turning traffic but by virtue of some serious swerving he managed to carve a route between them . Lost him then, wonder if he saw the day out?

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
Sounds like his job is a cycle courier in New York. I cant watch their videos

brand

Was out in the jam jar today, taking the wife to shops and as we came up to the lights in Brookwood (alongside the old London Necropolis and Mausoleum site) a cyclist in front of me shot the red right and had a serious moment with a car coming through on the left. He then came to the next set of lights which were red and jumped them also . Guess what, the next set at Sainsburys were right turn green so he went straight on at red. The lights next were at Bisley, red again , he had a serious issue here due to the turning traffic but by virtue of some serious swerving he managed to carve a route between them . Lost him then, wonder if he saw the day out?
Are you saying he was doing left turns or straight across the road?

Crankarm

Guru

So you were wheel sucking, RLJing as well?

I know that bit of the road quite well. Quite a few squaddies ride around there. They can be completely nuts.

Top Bottom