An Apology

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Greedo said:
I posted a stupid joke last week that was from an e-mail I was sent on the spur of the moment and everyone jumped on the "I'm an peanut" bandwagon. No one forgave me when I apologised :biggrin:

Awwww didums. :cry: :sad: :sad::smile:

Greedo said:
I posted a stupid joke last week that was from an e-mail I was sent on the spur of the moment and everyone jumped on the "I'm an peanut" bandwagon. No one forgave me when I apologised :smile:

I did, but then again I wasn't offended in the first place!

Bman

Guru
Greedo said:
Waht did you say? What did you say?

Looks like no matter what you said has been forgiven. I posted a stupid joke last week that was from an e-mail I was sent on the spur of the moment and everyone jumped on the "I'm an peanut" bandwagon. No one forgave me when I apologised :biggrin:

Same. Threads like this always make we want to know what was said....

However, now I've seen your avitar im more interested in knowing her name! :smile:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
I saw it.
I wasnt offended though, but i said something, abit, errrr, well...................
I got banned for it though:wacko:

You can send me £1 and some red roses please(i can then give these to my GF and she will be well impressed!)

snapper_37

Joe24 said:
I saw it.
I wasnt offended though, but i said something, abit, errrr, well...................
I got banned for it though:wacko:

You can send me £1 and some red roses please(i can then give these to my GF and she will be well impressed!)

Actually Joe - and I could be wrong so others who saw it can jump in. You knew what the OP had said was wrong in the thread he is on about ... or you thought you'd try and get on the bang wagon of those who were offended.

Don't try and run with the fox and chase with the hounds. Of course you weren't offended, it wasn't aimed at you, now was it?????

The OP has said the apology and that should be the end of it now, IMO.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Well, good on you for apologising, I have no idea what it was, but I was soo deeply offended, a Pinarello Dogma might just make me feel better !:biggrin:

snapper_37

fossyant said:
Well, good on you for apologising, I have no idea what it was, but I was soo deeply offended, a Pinarello Dogma might just make me feel better !:biggrin:
So if you didn't know what was written, how could you be offended.

This thread has turned into a piss take from the original.

I saw it. I'll take it as a heartfelt apology and hopefully never be proven wrong. I think it is though, otherwise you wouldn't have posted here, good man.

snapper_37

Crackle said:
I saw it. I'll take it as a heartfelt apology and hopefully never be proven wrong. I think it is though, otherwise you wouldn't have posted here, good man.

Thank you Cracks. Too many people joining in who weren't offended IMO.

The OP has done good and it shoud be left at that. To the extent that this thread should be closed.

Jane Smart

The Queen
Greedo said:
Waht did you say? What did you say?

Looks like no matter what you said has been forgiven. I posted a stupid joke last week that was from an e-mail I was sent on the spur of the moment and everyone jumped on the "I'm an peanut" bandwagon. No one forgave me when I apologised :cheers:

I read the joke but don't think that I got it :biggrin:

Top Bottom