An egg thrown at me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PBancroft

Mr Pig said:
Yeah, I'd have hit him! ;0) Yobs are useless at everything, even being yobs. A few years ago one threw a brick at my car and missed!

I live in Hampshire, and even the yobs round here are southern softies. The building I worked in was egged a few weeks back, and someone threw a McDonalds milkshake at the door.

We know it was McDonalds, because they tidied up after themselves and put the egg carton and cup in the bin next to the door. :wacko:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
magnatom said:
:blush:

No I just pointed to my camera and said they were on film and that I might contact the police. They didn't seem bothered, justifiably. My judo skills haven't yet taught me how to deal with 7 or 8 angry 'youths' so I decided to move on.:wacko:

P.S. it's not that exciting!

Wha you do is grab your bike by the saddle and handlebars, pick it up, spin round and whack them with the wheels as you turn around, knocking the brave ones back into the more scared ones behind. Then you tap your camera and go "Eh matey, this here is a camera, search magnatom on youtube to see how you looked as you got beat up"

Joe24 said:
Wha you do is grab your bike by the saddle and handlebars, pick it up, spin round and whack them with the wheels as you turn around, knocking the brave ones back into the more scared ones behind. Then you tap your camera and go "Eh matey, this here is a camera, search magnatom on youtube to see how you looked as you got beat up"

:blush:

Nice one, Charles Bronson! :wacko:

andyfromotley

ohhhh this is awesome!!! I knew it was only a matter of time before Magnatom grew tired of the suspense genre and branched out into action films!

Coming soon MAGNATOM FORCE - DOES YE FEEL LUCKY PUNK.

cannondale boy

Über Member
If you listen closely you can hear the egg crack on the pavement...it's a good thing they never hit you. The yolks on them then :ohmy: (i'll get my coat).

bonj2

hmmm... I'm not sure you can assume they've got no prospects. They are just as likely to be investment bankers on £120k p.a.

Smeggers said:
You seem to have an awful lot of 'incidents' Magna!!

Is it because of that camera on your head?! :smile:

It may be because he dresses as a badger while he is cycling.

Badger.jpg

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Catrike UK said:
It may be because he dresses as a badger while he is cycling.
Unsettling picture
So the egg was an attempt to rid Govan of Bovine TB? See how you've misjudged the young people of today.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Catrick, how did you know what I was wearing? I suppose it was because I was about to SET to them as they were BADGERING me........

I think i'll get me coat as well.......:smile:

Top Bottom