an Epic testing week

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
picked up a scruffy late 80's or early 90's Carrera Epic road bike a few weeks ago , well after some light recommission work . i have been using it to commute on this week and i have been well impressed by it.

a work mate has declared first dibs on it after borrowing it one lunch .

pics will go up on weekend weather permitting

Murgs

Regular
Looking forward to the pics. Sounds like another bike passing through the Biggs workshop pretty quickly!

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Looking forward to the pics. Sounds like another bike passing through the Biggs workshop pretty quickly!
no rush on my behalf as it rides so well but a fistfull of dollars always wins

$(KGrHqJ,!pQFD8ZIi84zBRKljYLWPg~~48_80.JPG

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Which is what really counts... you don't look at the mantelpiece while you're poking the fire and all that!
its just a good job i like colourfull bikes really will miss this one once workmate stumps up the cash

Murgs

Regular
On the face of it an 'imaginative' colour scheme, but actually it sort of works. As already said, you're not going to lose it in a hurry! Presumably your workmate likes to be noticed!!

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
ss i like to be different and for some strange reason oddly coloured bikes dont always go for much wonga so cheap to buy , but there are a lot of people out there who either dont casre or like me like to be different , at mo still enjoying this ride

Top Bottom