An Observation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Indeed, people in England forget there is an entire country north of them!

More of a 'care of' county! :whistle: :thumbsup:

Stephenite

Membå
I think people in Bury were made grumpy when the donut man left the market.
Mmmmm..... Has it gone then?
My gf bought a dress 'off' Bury market for a posh wedding in Oslo. Amongst all the finery and frills nobody realised she'd (I'd) paid only £15. :smile:

There's another poster a few miles further north than us, Dayvo. At least i think so, his commute is north of Oslo centre. PDalen he's called.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
I heard someone talking about "going down south" yesterday - he was referring to Glasgow.

I heard a guy in Fife once going on about west coast wussies to someone from Ayr!

Davehateshills

I have had to deal with many people from 'oop north recently and I have noticed that people from Barnsley are the nicest, friendliest people to deal with. :becool:

Whereas, those people from Bury are rude, ignorant Gits. :angry:

I was just given the nod about this thread by a strange man shouting "fight, fight, fight"

Having read your comment above I see this as a direct dig at me!

I think you have a little bit of explaining to do cookiemonster! What have I ever done to you? why do you brandish me as a rude, ignorant Git?

:training::boxing:

OP
OP
cookiemonster

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
I was just given the nod about this thread by a strange man shouting "fight, fight, fight"

Having read your comment above I see this as a direct dig at me!

I think you have a little bit of explaining to do cookiemonster! What have I ever done to you? why do you brandish me as a rude, ignorant Git?

:training::boxing:

Don't blame me, have a word with your fellow Bury types. :ninja:

Top Bottom