An Observation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I think you'll find Lancastrian's are the nicest people to deal with... yer soft southern ponce :whistle:

I have had to deal with many people from 'oop north recently and I have noticed that people from Barnsley are the nicest, friendliest people to deal with. :becool:

Whereas, those people from Bury are rude, ignorant Gits. :angry:

Where do I fit in then? I'm from Barnsley but live just north of Bury :smile:
finding people round here quite friendly tho

Lee_M

Guru
Barnsley tykes are ok, Sheffield people are nobbers, but people from Wath are best

but they're all better than lancastrians

Watt-O

Watt-o posing in Athens
Looking foward to welcoming the good folk of Barnsley to SE7 next Saturday. Come and enjoy a pre-match pint in the Rose of Denmark, then watch your team get thrashed 6-0 by the mighty Addicks. We'll probably go and lose now I've said that.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I do come from the 'real' north ie north of Hadrians wall :thumbsup:

Actually, my job may be transferring me to Lancaster next year.

Sorry to hear that. Yes it never ceases to amuse me that when I refer to the north, I mean THE NORTH..... of Scotland..... But others seem to think I mean Leeds or Manchester or similar. :laugh:

Peter Armstrong

Über Member
Im in rochdale, soon as I cross over into bury the people go crazy, being all ignorant and rude, soon as I exit everyone nice again. makes you ride faster through bury. Those blooming buryers, i hate them!

*****Disclamer, the above it not true, (apart from the living in rochdale bit)

Stephenite

Membå
I lived Heywood for many years. It's between Bury and Rochdale. And, generally, agree with all of the above posts. One thing to add - Bury has a better market, but Rochdale has a better football club.

U

User169

Sorry to hear that. Yes it never ceases to amuse me that when I refer to the north, I mean THE NORTH..... of Scotland..... But others seem to think I mean Leeds or Manchester or similar. :laugh:

I heard someone talking about "going down south" yesterday - he was referring to Glasgow.

Top Bottom