An pleasant, odd and rather surprising sight yesterday...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
In the car yesterday at some lights, about third car back and I noticed a comely young lady, lovely auburn hair cascading around her shoulders, wearing a nice summer dress (yes, it was sunny up here), approach the crossing.

I did note that she was on a bike and wearing a backpack...."town tootler" I thought....until she crossed, then onto the side road, upped a couple of gears then down onto the drops and sped off at a might pace, her dess blowing in the breeze!!!

A fine sight I must say.

Cyclist33

Well done admitting to multiple male chauvinist stereotypes in one hit, and still coming off as a dirty old man!!

Stu

Berties

Fast and careful!
I had a snigger to myself yesturday,pulled up behind a aging chap in a white roof down 207 playing 80s rock at full blast,what a sight not very plesant but made me laugh:laugh:

In the car yesterday at some lights, about third car back and I noticed a comely young lady, lovely auburn hair cascading around her shoulders, wearing a nice summer dress (yes, it was sunny up here), approach the crossing.

I did note that she was on a bike and wearing a backpack...."town tootler" I thought....until she crossed, then onto the side road, upped a couple of gears then down onto the drops and sped off at a might pace, her dess blowing in the breeze!!!

A fine sight I must say.

Summer does have its benefits

Nearly there

Veteran

A fine sight I must say.
I love the summer

I had a snigger to myself yesturday,pulled up behind a aging chap in a white roof down 207 playing 80s rock at full blast,what a sight not very plesant but made me laugh:laugh:

That'll be you one day if you are lucky enough to live that long ;)

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
What type of bike was she riding? :whistle:

Herbie

Veteran

A fine sight I must say.
What a wonderful image that conjures up....nice one :smile:

Eribiste

Careful with that axle Eugene

A fine sight I must say.
That was probably me, in my 'special' weekend gear....Did I flash my suspenders?

Top Bottom