An pleasant, odd and rather surprising sight yesterday...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

When I was on lates I sometimes saw a lad on a tatty full suspension mountain bike, he was normally pootling along at about 15 mph, if I went past him it would be less than a minute before he would fly past doing about 25 mph, that sometimes resulted in a bout of SCR, which I would normally loose. :crazy:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
That'll be you one day if you are lucky enough to live that long ;)
I have lived that long, and i also have a soft top where i play retro sounds. No harm done as long as we're observing the Highway Code.;)

Nihal

Veteran
Who cares :becool:
Look,old people have the habit of staring at bikes compared to young women------And i did'nt say this,was aid by Mr.Dave r,i think but i'm not sure,i'm just thinking................anyone who did say something like that,please own up:scratch:

Edit:Forgot my point,ColinJr is old:whistle:

Sorry ColinJr

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Look,old people have the habit of staring at bikes compared to young women------And i did'nt say this,was aid by Mr.Dave r,i think but i'm not sure,i'm just thinking................anyone who did say something like that,please own up:scratch:

Edit:Forgot my point,ColinJr is old:whistle:

Sorry ColinJr

Shut up, Nihal: compared to you we are ALL old :laugh:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
did you notice if the nipples were brass coloured or not ......... i am only asking as having some wheels re laced and thought about using coloured nipples on the spokes !!

Top Bottom