An UPDATED Video on what cycling has done for me.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
just jim said:
Very well done - lookin good there. How about a LeJog at some point?

Cheers, Yup im hoping within the next couple of years or so to be able to do LeJog :evil:

Your story is amazing. Well done you, you look great! & you know reading your story has inspired me to believe that I will achieve what I aim to by doing what I am doing. I only need to loose about 3 stone, but I also want to get fit as I was so unfit a few weeks ago.... in just 4 weeks of cycling I am starting to see the benefits and I'm feeling better & starting to achieve more each time I cycle. Reading your story has made me see the goals people can achieve if they want to ..... that's the real key to it .... you got to want to do it.

Can I ask you a question? How did you start off cycling? What was your programme initially, how far / how often did you go cycling?

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Smudgley said:
Your story is amazing. Well done you, you look great! & you know reading your story has inspired me to believe that I will achieve what I aim to by doing what I am doing. I only need to loose about 3 stone, but I also want to get fit as I was so unfit a few weeks ago.... in just 4 weeks of cycling I am starting to see the benefits and I'm feeling better & starting to achieve more each time I cycle. Reading your story has made me see the goals people can achieve if they want to ..... that's the real key to it .... you got to want to do it.

Can I ask you a question? How did you start off cycling? What was your programme initially, how far / how often did you go cycling?

Hi Smudgley, First off Thank You.

To answer your questions I started at just under 1 mile every other night, that was at 34/35stone and it felt like it was going to kill me lol, It didnt and after 2 weeks it was 1 mile every night followed by a grandad nap, then it was 2-3 miles a night, then it was taking the train and bike to work (5 miles a day) then it was commute there and get the train back (8 miles) now its commute both ways @13 miles, to build up to full commuting took a little over 6 months.

Top Bottom