An UPDATED Video on what cycling has done for me.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Good to see you & the video back Gaz..and glad to hear the blog will be returning
Hope everything else works out for you...

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
ianrauk said:
Good to see you & the video back Gaz..and glad to hear the blog will be returning
Hope everything else works out for you...

Cheers man, there is a link in the video to the new blog, there isnt much there, its gonna take time but things are returing to normal and hopfully the blog will be in full swing before too long.

postman

Legendary Member
All the very best in 2010.You have achieved so much .Don't go back to that large bloke .

Have a good Christmas and a happy New Year.

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
postman said:
All the very best in 2010.You have achieved so much .Don't go back to that large bloke .

Have a good Christmas and a happy New Year.

Thanks, and worry not, that "large bloke" will never be seen again :angry:

postman

Legendary Member
I bought a cycling magazine yesterday in Harrogate .After visiting the hospital .

Cycling Active Lead story I lost 3st and rode 100 miles .

You ought to get in touch with them .And blow him out of the water .As good as his story is .Nowhere near as good as yours .

DATA311

Very well done budd, I'm looking for inspiration in loosing another 3st, I do have numerous obstacles to contend with, like being disabled with a muscle wasting disease for one. So all of any exercise that I do tends to be with bikes, exercise bike, rowing machine and free weights.
Up till now I have lost 2st and seeing what you have achieved just makes it look that more possible providing I concentrate on putting in the work to reach my goal.........
Again well done budd, and keep it up..............

Rykard

Veteran
Mark_Robson said:
Yours is an inspirational story Gaz. I wish you every success in 2010.

me too, time to get off my ass and get down to business.:smile:

rh100

Hi Gaz

Very impressive and an inspiration to me. All the best for 2010.

Rich

Wow.

Watched the video.

Now decided that my next ride won't be from the car at Hathersage, it will include the climb each way to fox house

Like Data above I could stand to lose another 3 after losing 2 (OK, another 4 after losing 2 ideally!) and seeing your achievements reminds me that it CAN be done!

Thanks for that and good luck!

efreeti

Hi Gaz,

After reading your thread here last week I was rather surprised to see you about three hours later cycling through Hyde (last Wednesday afternoon). Small world and all that!

Anyway, congratulations and thanks for the inspiration. After loosing 6 stone over the last year I really want to try and get rid of the 7th and final stone before the ManchesterBlackpool ride and reading your story has given me a good kick up the arse!

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
efreeti said:
Hi Gaz,

After reading your thread here last week I was rather surprised to see you about three hours later cycling through Hyde (last Wednesday afternoon). Small world and all that!

Anyway, congratulations and thanks for the inspiration. After loosing 6 stone over the last year I really want to try and get rid of the 7th and final stone before the ManchesterBlackpool ride and reading your story has given me a good kick up the arse!

Where in Hyde was I ? You should have given me a shout, I dont bite, 'onest guv :smile:

Im originally from not too far away from Halifax myself, what brought you to these parts ?

Way to go on the weight loss too.

Gaz

Top Bottom