And I used to look forward to every episode

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Blimey, never heard if it....

Folk showing their age here I think.
Am very dimly aware of it from folk mentioning memories of it before, but a bit before my time. Don't think I ever saw it, even on any reruns.

Showing it? I'm positively flaunting it!
:biggrin:
Can't help but wonder what made @Sharky post the original post - I trust he's not leaving us/having his life flit before him.

OP
OP
Sharky

Sharky

Guru
Can't help but wonder what made @Sharky post the original post - I trust he's not leaving us/having his life flit before him.
Just random searches on youtube and it never fails to amaze me, what you find. Where did this film came from? Nobody had recorders in those days, you hear of lots of cases where the TV studies reused tapes and episodes are lost forever. Somebody must have kept a copy and took the trouble of uploading it.

Now what else can I search for..
I think the little house will know something... Don't you?

Just random searches on youtube and it never fails to amaze me, what you find. Where did this film came from? Nobody had recorders in those days, you hear of lots of cases where the TV studies reused tapes and episodes are lost forever. Somebody must have kept a copy and took the trouble of uploading it.

Now what else can I search for..
I think the little house will know something... Don't you?
Mr Ed?
Champion the wonderhorse?

Top Bottom