And Today is..........TURKEY CURRY DAY. What are you having

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
Bil fed the remnants of Christmas dinner to the hens this morning, so zero waste and I got a dozen fresh eggs to take home which seemed like a fair exchange as I was fed up with sprouts and skirlie anyway. :okay:
What :eek:
You fed turkey to your hens!!!

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Turkey sandwiches... with the remaining stuffing, bread sauce and cranberry jelly... + the bacon bits left off the top of the turkey- can't waste white meat in curry - the rest'll follow later! The carcase gets boiled up and the stock frozen to make soup later... [my favourite bit!]

Sadly none for the cat as he's on a low protein diet as his kidneys have gone.

Mrs M

Guru
Spag bol done with my fair hands======================.He's German you know.
Decided to turn my mince into spaghetti Bol :hungry: (hopefully) :laugh:

My own recipe with bay leaves from my wee tree :okay:
An hour on the hob then into the slow cooker.

Slick

Guru
What :eek:
You fed turkey to your hens!!!
Nah, no Turkey left so they got loads of veg, scirlie and some popcorn. Don't ask. :okay:

Brie, onion and cranberry filo parcels, braised red cabbage and steamed asparagus here chez Casa Reynard tonight. :hungry:

No turkey here; it's something I don't buy, what with there only being two of us, plus two cats. We had a duck this year (I lucked out on YS on Christmas eve) - there's just enough left what I picked off the carcass for one more meal and maybe a sandwich or two. Am thinking hoisin duck & vegetable spring rolls, especially since I have a packet of filo pastry in the fridge.

The carcass has already been turned into stock, some of which has an impending date with the asparagus stalks.

Top Bottom