And we should care because...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It affected your life enough to post about it....
Or he thinks that her closing her Facebook page for a day would not reduce the so-called misinformation on Facebook, but somehow the pretentious nonentity thought it would
Oh and obviously her supporters like yourself also thought it would. So sad......

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
So if you don't like someones views, call them a drug addict. Even sadder
Well perhaps you should simply stop making-things up about posters first and posting snide comments for no good reason second, then we won’t have to question your sanity....

Last edited:
OP
OP
mistyoptic

mistyoptic

Vintage
Or he thinks that her closing her Facebook page for a day would not reduce the so-called misinformation on Facebook, but somehow the pretentious nonentity thought it would
that was a fair assessment of the OP. Please don’t fall out over it.

Right or wrong, I think some of these “celebrities“ have egos bigger than the national debt and I don’t understand. That was the thinking behind my original comment

Well perhaps you should simply stop making-things up about posters first and posting snide comments for no good reason second, then we won’t have to question your sanity....
that was a fair assessment of the OP. Please don’t fall out over it.

Right or wrong, I think some of these “celebrities“ have egos bigger than the national debt and I don’t understand. That was the thinking behind my original comment

@Notafettler I have no idea what you’re wittering on about or why. But I hope you’re happy in your world.
Goodbye.
I will miss you xxx

Can we get back to being rude about the Celebs now?

Here's a starter:
https://www.music-news.com/news/UK/134651/Little-Mix-considering-quitting-social-media

Sorry but only just clicked on the above?

"The Shout Out to My Ex hitmaker documented her struggle with body image"
Which one of those "stunners" has a body image problem?!
Is this "The Shout Out to My Ex" the name one of the songs she wrote, while suffering severe body image problems, so severe she had to go on the telly to talk about it?
Have they got a brain between them?

AndyRM

XOXO

Is this "The Shout Out to My Ex" the name one of the songs she wrote, while suffering severe body image problems, so severe she had to go on the telly to talk about it?

Little Mix have several brains between them. Musically they aren't my thing really, but speaking out about body image is really important.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.

I couldn't see "stunners" in the article, not sure if it's your word in that case, which would make the quotes a little odd.
Anyway, no matter how beautiful an individual is they will invariably have hang ups and concerns about some aspect of their body, which may seem odd to the also rans in the gene pool race, like me, but it's a reality. Social media enables people to hammer away at these insecurities and invent new ones over and over again, even if they happen to find the targets attractive, quite frequently as a result of them doing so.
How you see people is not how they see themselves, it's no surprise that people in the public eye, like Little Mix, suffer from body image problems, their stance on acknowledging it and calling out the trolls is likely to be of considerable comfort to many of their fans that suffer from a similar lack of confidence.

Little Mix have several brains between them. Musically they aren't my thing really, but speaking out about body image is really important.
No its not, making out you have a problem with body image when you have bodies like they have is nothing more than seeking publicity. Now if they were lard arses I can understand it but there not......there bullshitting. Publicity seeking no doubt to make sure they appear to have empathy for there not so good looking fans.

Top Bottom